the “i’m not afraid to verbally assault a middle schooler if they look at my kid the wrong way” haircut
I thought this was the “I would like to speak with a manager” haircut
- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls
- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls with big boobs and a butt
- it’s okay for you to like curvy girls
- it’s okay for you to like heavier girls
- it’s totally okay to like thighs or thigh gaps and big boobs or small boobs and big butts or little butts
- what’s not okay is telling a woman that she isn’t beautiful or sexy because she doesn’t meet your personal body type preferences
Everyone needs to reblog this.
This photo is not mine. Found it on inked magazine’s Facebook.
But I LOVE it. Absolutely beautiful work.
IMO fuck those posts where it tells you a cool nature fact but its like “HAVE YOU FUCKING HEARD ABOUT THIS MOTH?? WELL SIT DOWN FUCKERS ITS TIME TO LEARN ABOUT THIS LITTLE FUCKIN MOTH” and it usually is in a powerpoint and the whole thing is just exhausting like tell me about the moth without being annoying
she wears short skirts i wear a black corset with matching lace around it and a black leather miniskirt, pink fishnets and black combat boots. I was wearing black lipstick, white foundation, black eyeliner and red eyeshadow.
she’s cheer captain and i’m ebony dark’ness dementia raven way
my local theatre doesn’t even care anymore
Penis and XY required to be man? False.
Only things required to be a man are:
shockingly, kids are sick and tired of paying hundreds of dollars for overpriced stacks of paper!!!!!! who wouldve thought!!!!!!